What personal data do we collect and for which purpose?
5th Consulting Account Data
You can chose to create an online 5th Consulting Account to benefit from our services and online shopping experience.
When you create a 5th Consulting Account we collect the following Personal Data:
- Date of birth or age;
- Email address;
- Country and language preference determined by the extended url from the 5th Consulting page you create your account;
- If you decided to create a 5th Consulting Account with your social media account, we may receive the social media profile details you choose to share with us;
- Furthermore, we may need the following information when you interact with 5th Consulting as a Professional (i.e. business customer, supplier and/or business partner):
○ Company name ○ Company address ○ Company phone number ○ Organization Type ○ Job title/specialty ○ Customer Account number We use this Personal Data in order to create and maintain your 5th Consulting Account. You can use your 5th Consulting Account for various services. ‘When using your 5th Consulting Account for a service, we may add additional Personal Data to your 5th Consulting Account. The following paragraphs inform you of the services you may use and what Personal Data we will add to your 5th Consulting Account when you do. Your 5th Consulting Account creation only happens at your request. Therefore, we consider the processing of your Account Data to be necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are party and lawful.
Purchase & Registration Data
When you purchase products/services, and when your register your product, we collect the following Personal Data:
- Shipment and invoice address;
- Phone number;
- Invoice history, which includes an overview of 5th Consulting products/services purchased;
- Details of conversations that you may have with the Customer Care departments around your purchase questions or online experience questions;
- Details of your registered Product/service, such as the name of the product/service, the product category it belongs to, the product model number, date of purchase, proof of purchase.
Purchase and registration of products only happens at your request. We consider the processing of your Purchase and Registration Data to be necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are party and lawful
Promotional Communications Data
You can choose to sign up for marketing and promotional communications.
When you sign up for marketing and promotional communications, we will use the following Personal Data:
- Email address;
- Your 5th Consulting Account Data;
- Date of birth or age;
- Your interactions with 5th Consulting Pages, 5th Consulting mobile apps, the emails you clicked and opened and attendance of events.
We use this Personal Data to send you promotional communications – based on your preferences and behavior – about 5th Consulting products, services, events and promotions. 5th Consulting group companies may contact you with promotional communications via email, SMS and other digital channels, such as mobile apps and social media. To be able to tailor the communications to your preferences and behavior and provide you with the best, personalized experience, we may analyze and combine all information associated with your Account Data and data about your interactions with 5th Consulting. We also use this information to create segments of our audience showing which of our products and/or services users are interested in and track success of our marketing efforts. 5th Consulting will give you the opportunity to withdraw your consent for receiving promotional communications at any time via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each promotional communications email you may receive from us. We may also send 5th Consulting press releases by email (Press email data). When 5th Consulting sends press releases, 5th Consulting will process your name, contact details (e.g. email) and company information. The processing of Personal Data for Promotional Communications are based on your consent, i.e. provided on a voluntary basis; such basis is lawful. Where 5th Consulting processes your Personal Data based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before withdrawing your consent
You may choose to participate in contest games or other competitions (Competition) via our 5th Consulting Pages.
When you sign up for a Competition, we will use the following Personal Data:
- Your Account Data in case you participate after logging in to your 5th Consulting account;
- Your social media profile data in case you participate via your social media account;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Physical address;
- Date of birth or age,;
- Material or content generated and provided by you that allows you to participate in the sweepstake, contest, game or other competition.
We use this Personal Data to allow you to participate, to identify you, to prevent/detect fraud and to fulfill the prize to you (if you win). We consider the processing of your Competition Data in the above context to be necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are party and lawful
Online Feedback Data
You can choose to give your feedback, comments, questions, ratings and reviews in online evaluations (Online Feedback).
Where you make use of this opportunity, we will process the following Personal Data:
- Your cookie ID;
- Your feedback/comments/questions/your rating review;
- Your contact details in case you provide them to us (name, email, telephone number).
We use this Personal Data to provide 5th Consulting with valuable insights to improve our 5th Consulting Pages or products/services range. We consider the processing of your Online Feedback Data to be based on legitimate interest of 5th Consulting to improve our 5th Consulting pages and our range of products and services and to be lawful.
5th Consulting may collect data for events, webinars or fairs (“Events”) that you may wish to attend and register for via the 5th Consulting Pages. You may either register for the Event via 5th Consulting Pages or via the other organizing company.
When you register for an event, we will process the following information:
- Account Data;
- Product/service interest.
By registering to an event, you are agreeing to receive communications from 5th Consulting directly related to the event, such as what location the event will be hosted, what time the event takes place. We consider the processing of Events Data to be necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are party and lawful.
Social listening Data
When you interact or communicate on social media channels/pages/promotions and blogs (e.g. when you click on ‘like’ or ‘share’, when you post and share comments and when you submit ratings and reviews) your Personal Data is processed by a third party that provides social listening services to 5th Consulting. This means that the third party that provides social listening services will retain a copy of your online publicly available interactions to which the third party has provided us access.
Consumer or Customer Care Data
You may interact with our Consumer or Customer Care centers.
When you contact Customer Support, or when you communicate with one of our 5th Consulting Customer Care representatives by email, phone or in writing (e.g. reply card) we will use the following Personal Data:
- Your Account data;
- Your call recording and history, purchase history, the content of your questions, or requests that you addressed.
We use this Personal Data to provide you with consumer and customer support (which may be product- or service related), respond to your inquiries, fulfil your requests and provide you with related customer service, such as repair or redeem products/services. We also use this Personal Data to improve, fix and customize our products and services, to meet compliance standards and to educate our Customer Care employees during training. If we provide this service on the basis of an agreement with you, we consider the processing of your Personal Data to be necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are party and lawful. In other cases, we consider the processing of your Personal Data in the above context to be based on a legitimate interest of 5th Consulting to be lawful.
Improve our products and service (Improvement Data)
Where we use Personal Data we have collected from you while you have been using 5th Consulting Products/Services and/or our 5th Consulting Pages for analytical purposes, we do this in order to improve our Products/Services and to enhance your user experience. We also do this in order to have a general overview of the category of audiences that are interested in which of our Products and/or Services.
Sharing your Personal Data with others
Affiliates and service providers
We may disclose your Personal Data:
- To our affiliates or subsidiaries for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice;
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment/billing processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, CRM, identity management, event management, marketing intelligence, auditing, fraud detection and other services;
- To third parties, to permit them to send you marketing communications, consistent with your choices if you have opted into such sharing;
- To third-party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions;
- When you interact with 5th Consulting as a business customer, supplier or business partner, 5th Consulting may disclose Personal Data available in reports and other materials provided by you and/or your company pursuant to an engagement with another business partner and/or a supplier.
Other uses and disclosures
We may also use and disclose your Personal Data as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence, to respond to requests from public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence, to cooperate with law enforcement or for other legal reasons; (b) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates or subsidiaries, you or others.
This Privacy Notice does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any website or service to which the 5th Consulting Pages link. The inclusion of a link on the 5th Consulting Pages does not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by us or by our affiliates or subsidiaries.
Third-party cookies or other tracking technologies
The data collected is used to:
- Ensure that the digital channel functions properly;
- Analyze digital channel usage so we can measure and improve performance of our digital channels;
- Connect to your social media networks and read reviews;
- Help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond 5th Consulting digital channels;
How we protect your Personal Data
How do we secure your Personal Data?
How long will the Personal Data be kept?
Jurisdiction and cross-border transfer
Rights and choices available to you
Your rights and choices available to you
Special information for parents
The 5th Consulting Pages are not directed to children, as defined under applicable law, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children. It is, however, 5th Consulting policy to comply with the law when it requires parent or guardian permission before collecting, using or disclosing Personal Data of children. We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we strongly encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with his or her Personal Data without their consent, please contact us via our contact form. If we become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete his/her data from our files.